Call For Free Initial Consultation
(615) 898-0607

Home » Uncategorized » Jon Gosselin Seeks Full Custody of 11-Year-Old Daughter

Jon Gosselin Seeks Full Custody of 11-Year-Old Daughter

jon-gosselinJon Gosselin, father of the eight children in the reality show Kate Plus 8, is seeking to gain full custody of one of his daughters, the 11-year-old Hannah.

According to sources, Hannah had said, during a visit with Jon, that she didn’t want to go back home to Kate, the children’s mother, because she “couldn’t take the cruelty anymore.”  Hannah had been so afraid of Kate that Jon called the Children & Youth Services of Berks County, Pennsylvania, to take emergency custody of Hannah.

The situation escalated when Kate arrived to Jon’s house and stood in the street while calling for Hannah to come home.  Hannah wouldn’t leave, and so Kate called the police to file a claim about Jon.

After spending four days with her father, Hannah finally returned home to Kate.

This isn’t the first time Kate has had a run-in with the Children & Youth Services, as she had been accused of abuse twice before. Once, in 2014, she had been under investigation for allegations of physical and psychological abuse (the claims were later ruled “unfounded”), and she was also accused of hitting the children in 2010, and of locking them in their rooms so they couldn’t use the bathroom at night.

According to the source, Jon will be filing a petition to modify his custody arrangements, hoping to gain full custody of his daughter.

If you are unsatisfied with your current custody arrangements, you may be eligible to have them changed in your favor.  You have the right to raise your child, and if you can prove that such an arrangement would be for the greater good of the child, you may be able to have it altered.

Our child custody attorneys are here to help you make that a reality.  Our attorneys are legal professionals who are skilled in family law, and they will represent you with expertise in court while also giving you sound advice on what decisions you should take to help your case.

Don’t wait and watch someone else raise your child, call us today and regain your right to parenthood.

Call (615) 898-0607

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *